This fits your.
- Five cards for everyone firstly,Match with same color, number or functional card at one time
- Four suits of 25 cards each, plus the eight Wild cards Reach 500 points to win the standard game
- Players race to get rid of all their cards by matching color or number, or use an action card to really turn up the heat.
- When someone is down to one card, they better not forget to yell “UNO!” The first player to discard all cards wins.
- Includes 108-card deck plus instructions and scoring rules Earn points from other players when you go out first Two-handed, partner, and tournament options for even more action
Benefits of playing UNO: Your child can identify and match same colour cards ,recognise numbers from 0 to 10, count how many cards they have left ,will learn how to hold the cards properly and that will help develop his motor skills by finding the best way to do this.
- UNO is a great way to socialise with friends or family. They will have fun interacting with others.
- As your child becomes confident in playing UNO you will find that your child will start engaging their intellect to prevent other players from winning. The classic board games. For 2 to 10 players - from 7 years. Also as a travel game ideally suited. Super fun, hence Family Game No.1.
Fashion365 NEW UNO Standard 108 English Fun Cards Game with Environmental protection Wrapped for Number One Family Fun ckLEPoAe